How to get food

People receiving food assistance must be Branford residents.  Individuals or families are qualified for assistance by the Branford Counseling Center or they can be refered to us by the VNA, social workers, case workers, ministers or priests.  People receiving aid usually include the elderly, physically or mentally challenged, disabled, single parent families, those out of work and the working poor. 

If you think you qualify please contact either  the Branford Counseling Center (203-481-4248 or or have someone from the referring group call the Branford Food Pantry (203-481-3663).

© Branford Food Pantry 2011